Thursday, February 7, 2013

First off:  In May 2012 I signed onto Twitter. Next day I clicked "Follow" on a couple of celeb authors. Took a coffee break. Come back into home office to see I've got a new Follower on Twitter. Wondered who that could be...

...**CLIVE BARKER!!** :-)

Yes, *THE* Hellraiser, Thief of Always, Damnation Game, Abarat, Imajica, Weaveworld, Lord of Illusions, Candyman, Nightbreed CLIVE BARKER!!! :-D

I was PUMPED for days!!

I am working on my 2nd novel for publication and have had 5 personal (though *very* brief) exchanges with Clive via Twitter. HE ROCKS!! I've been a fan since 1987.

Otherwise I'm back on Blogger after MUCH fenagling. *smirk*

Google took over E-Blogger, and I've had a dickens of a time reaccessing this blog. >:-( Added to that, I've been locked out of my Yahoo! account.

Unfortunately my browser isn't quite up to speed with what's completely required it seems; I guess a computer's got to meet USS Enterprise standards? :-p This is a company computer (I work in my home), so I'm limited in what I can do (upgrades, etc are a "no no").

I am still collecting vintage Gothic paperbacks. I'm reading some of them. I am *NOT* interested in doing long-winded reviews anymore, but am willing to post internet-obtained images and write cursory impressions of the novels I do read.

Hopefully I can make this work despite Google's overtake.

1 comment:

Britnee said...

Doll fetishism is a sexual fetish where an individual is attracted to doll-like objects and sex dolls, like the figurines and others. The attraction includes the desire for real sexual fantasy with an animate or inanimate doll or encounters between the sex dolls themselves or sexual pleasures gained from thoughts of being transformed.
https://hotsexydolls.com
https://sexyhotdolls.com