I'd heard about "the curse" of this car, but didn't know all these details. This was on Hollywood Myths & Legends last evening (TVLand channel) and everything presented on that show is in this online article, with the exception of Sir Alec Guiness having warned James Dean that the car felt "sinister" to him and that he'd be dead within a week...:
http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dean.html
This definitely is eerie.
Not saying there IS (or was?) a curse on the car. But I'll admit I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10-foot pole in light of its history. The car has gone missing, btw; for decades. Presumably stolen.
Or was it?? ;-P
"Meet the Haunted Horror!"
-
It seems hard to believe, but on this day 14 years ago in 2012, *Haunted
Horror* (IDW / Yoe Books) was unleashed upon the world. Running 35 issues
until ...
7 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment